Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hey, let's get groovin'!

The Teen Advisory Council has started planning the halloween party. It will be a retro affair on October 29th at 3pm...music, food, contests...costumes are welcome, but not required. Sounds like fun to me!

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted. I've been on vacation the last week (very nice, let me tell you). But at least I got a bunch of books read, that I'd been meaning to for quite some time. Among these are: Whale Talk by Chris Crutcher (it's just as good as I'd always been told) and Double Helix by Nancy Werlin (also pretty darn good...book about cloning rock). I highly recommend both of these. I read a few other books that I don't really recommend, so I'm not going to bother mentioning them.

I think we're going to start a movie matinee on Monday afternoons in November. And I think that we're probably going to subject you all to the movies that we watched when we were a bit younger...Pretty in Pink, here we come! If anyone has suggestions of what we should show, let us know.

Hasta la vista, bebe.

KB

No comments: