Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Are we scared yet?




I know this is a little early and all, but I wanted to get the word out ASAP.

We are having a wicked-cool HALLOWEEN PARTY for teens on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27th from 2:00PM until about 5:00PM. All activities will be in the Teen Department, Main Library.

Of course it is totally free.

This year I am giving a prize to ANYONE and EVERYONE who shows up in costume.

We will be watching a scary movie that I haven't decided on yet. Any suggestions? Please send them along! Remember, as long as it is rated PG-13 we can probably watch it.

We'll play some games, and I'll make sure that there are plenty of freshments.

I am also thinking we could do some Halloween button-making. Buttons are always a hit.

So, please come and join us that afternoon for the festivities.



Did I mention that there is going to a ton of candy?



There is going a ton of candy.



Cheers,
Connie



P.S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm coming, even though it gets in the way of our school's lame-o-pants "Costume Ball".