Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Today I had a Shakespeare conversation with one of you rocking teens -- you know who you are! -- and I figured I just had to use one of his most popular "sound bites" for this entry's title.

Many of you already know that tomorrow, Thursday May 22nd, is my last day at the library. Now that I'm finished with my librarian degree (ow ow!) I have plans to return to Texas and bring some mad Spanish-language programming to my old neighborhood. I'm all about giving back to the community n'at... Oh man. I'm gonna miss Pittsburghese.

So please know that I've had a fabulous time here at CLP Main, and I've learned heaps. I shall carry pieces of you all in my heart-- wait, that sounded a bit creepy. Never mind. In any case, if simplicity is best, then I'll just come out and say it: I'll miss you.

Here's my info, in case you'd like to stay in touch:

http://teenbibliotecaria.blogspot.com/
narajaponesa@yahoo.com
Use this email address to look me up on Facebook or MySpace.

May the force and the faeries be with you.

~Violeta

P.S. Lots of faeries. Lots and lots of 'em.

No comments: