In honor of Valentine's Day, every branch of CLP (and most departments at Main) have put up a display of a big red heart with "I love the library because..." written on it. We've got heart-shaped post-it notes for people to write their thoughts on. Here are some of the things on our heart in Teen:
- 'Cause it's like coming home!
- Because the librarians are AWESOME
- Because it's special!
- The great books and computers. I never want to go home.
- I am no longer a number, I am a person.
- Joseph, Karen, Ellen, Robin and Erin (thanks, guys)
So, the next time you come into the Main library or to any of the neighborhood locations, be sure to tell us why you love the library...let me tell you, we love to hear it!