The rules again:
- You must be between 12 - 18 years old and have a Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh library card
- You must be registered for Teen Summer Reading
- You must answer the three quiz questions correctly
The quiz questions:
- What was the name of Alanna's cat?
- Alanna went to Corus to become a knight. Where did her brother Thom go, and what did he want to become?
- Where does Alanna find her sword?
To enter the contest, just email the correct answers, your name and your library card number to email@example.com by 8:00 TONIGHT. The winner will be randomly selected from everyone who gets all three questions right and meets all the other requirements.