It's not going to be quite that simple, though. Here are the rules:
- You must be between 12 - 18 years old and have a Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh library card
- You must be registered for Teen Summer Reading
- You must answer the three quiz questions correctly
What's that? Quiz questions? Yeah, that's right. Here they are:
- What was the name of Alanna's cat?
- Alanna went to Corus to become a knight. Where did her brother Thom go, and what did he want to become?
- Where does Alanna find her sword?
To enter the contest, just email the correct answers, your name and your library card number to email@example.com by July 31st, 2006. The winner will be randomly selected from everyone who gets all three questions right and meets all the other requirements.
If you want to enter but aren't registered for Teen Summer Reading, that's easy to fix! Just go here: www.carnegielibrary.org/teens/tsr