Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm Corey and I'm new here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hi everyone, my name's Corey and this is my first week in Teen. I'm super-excited to be here and I look forward to meeting you all. Please feel free to track me down and introduce yourself. My interests include: soul music, dancing, comics (Marvel, Paul Pope, Grant Morrison, etc.), stationery and trees. I'm always good for a recommendation when it comes to music or graphic novels, but I'd be just as happy to shoot the breeze. See you soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, Corey then. I meant to ask during our exchange about Scanglion but then I forgot.

You enjoy stationary? Does that mean you like being still? :) (Stationery is the paper. Just joshin'.)

Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Teens said...

Well, as luck would have it I like being stationary about as much as I like stationery. Very astute you are to catch that. Guess that's how you made it to college! Now I will go edit my entry.

See ya around!

Anonymous said...

Yay, platform 9+3/4! Basically the awesomest one ever.

And comics are awesome. I really like Dramacon, by Svetlana Chmakova. It's about an anime con.

Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Teens said...

Cool - I will have to check out 'dramacon'!