Saturday, December 20, 2008

As my old friend Billy Shakespeare said...


"Sweets to the sweet! Farewell."

I am sad to say that my time in the CLP Teen Department has come to an end. I will miss you all. Sadly I will no longer hear the dulcet tones of teens asking me for headphones, guest cards, or to sign up to play RockBand 2. I will merely have to help teens in eastern PA write papers and search for literary criticisms; for I am off to the faraway land know as the "high school library". Where you can be sure I will turn on any teen without a hall pass like the rabid bunny that I am. I will remember fondly the End of Summer Reading Party, listening to you sing the word "Pikachu" over and over to the tune of "(Don't Fear) The Reaper", seeing you dressed as vampires to celebrate the release of Breaking Dawn and watching you eat pizza at roughly the speed of light.

Thank you all for making my 6 months in Teen totally super awesome!!

Love, books, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl,
Cat

No comments: